Monday, December 1, 2014

Transfers, a mega fanny pack, and pizza

IMGETTINGTRANSFERRED!!!! NOOO! 

It's true. We totally thought Sis R was getting transferred so all week she's been writing BR pages (book of remembrance, its like a card or note and everyone has a book of notes here) and taking pics with all of our people, saying goodbye, packing, etc. then SURPRISE! it's me!! 

We got the call late at 10:15 and it's actually me that's leaving! But the crazy thing is that I wont have my real area or my real companion until Thursday. Transfers are tomorrow, and I  will get a temporary comp and area until Thurs and we don't really know why. Maybe because so many people are leaving this transfer and hardly any more are coming, president has to close a ton of areas. There are only going to be 2 sisters and 2 elders in Mercedes now:( so idk where I'm going or anything! And I have to live out of a bag for the next couple of nights. Ugh. I just want to get my new area right away! So much stress! 

mercedes ward!!! woot woot!
I am soo soo sad to leave Sister R!! no! no noooO!! I love Sister R! Our companionship is awesome!
pizza!!! we ordered pizza!! It's sure not America but I'm so desperate it's delish!
I'm going to miss my nanay soo badd!!:(:(:((((((  But, I'm done with training now! Apparently I'm a real missionary now.  Psh no I dont feel like I'm trained yet! Super nervous for new everything...all I know about mission life is here in Mercedes with Sis R!  It seems like that is just the pattern of life though, as soon as you get comfortable its time to change and grow and get out of your comfort zone again. Darn life. But that's how we grow and progress, so bring it on!


me and some members
So yep, that about sums up the week. Getting ready for transfers! Tomorrow! We are taking a very long bus ride to Naga, (pit stop at SM in Naga because I have to surrender and buy one of those stupid ugly huge mega fanny pack style bags. I know, I know. It's going to be ugly but I need it. (It's ok I've let every care of what I look like fly out the window, why not have a giant fannypack attached to my rear?) 

Oh I can get my package finally! We will drop off my suitcases at the transfer point, I say goodbye to Sis R (NOOO!!!!WAAAWAAWAA!!) get a temp comp, and go stay who knows where and work who knows where until I get my real area and actually move in.  Ehhh. eh eh. We took so many pics with Mercedes ward and members and stuff! It's impossible to send them all! I'm going to miss this place so bad! :( one of our investigators called last night and said thank you for serving here etc etc. WAA I DONTWANNA GO!!!! It's like everything is starting over and I feel just like I did at the start of the mish--no idea where I'm going, who with, and what to expect. It's like my idea of the future is a black hole. Greaaaaattttttt.

Oh ya Thanksgiving!  None of that here, we ate some tasty rice and canned beef yumayy!  Hey was everyone thankful for their washing machines this year? I had to wash so much stuff to get ready for transfers and my hands were going to fall off and back was going to snap. Can you imagine mom our huge piles of laundry in the laundry room, and then you as the mother, have to wash each individual piece and scrub it with soap, then rinse it too and hang it to dry? It's insane. (Insane in the membrane! insane in the brain!)



be grateful





No comments:

Post a Comment